Thursday, January 3, 2008

3D2N Self-Knowing Camp by 蔡明霞心灵导师 - 26-28 May'07

http://lifepotentialcmh.blogspot.com/

hi,

Hope everyone is well, happy & healthy!

Ya, I just back from a 3D2N Self-Knowing camp in Cherating. This is my 2nd time attending the course because of the desire to understand more of myself, why I'm who I'm? My PAST -CURRENT - FUTURE! I really gain a lot and meet a lot of great people, and have the pleasure to listen to their valuable experience and sharing!

I met a 28 year old young guy (with 82 years old man wisdom) which he read, believe then practise 'The Power of Your Sub-conscious Mind' by Joseph Murphy since Form 3. I just learnt from Guru Chai (蔡明霞心灵导师) last year on Life Potential seminar...

He shared about the "Law of Attraction" which is also same as what I learn from Guru Chai "positive thinking". A film of 'The Secret' was developed around the "Law of Attraction", and was later developed into a book by Deepak Chopra

In Yoga, we always believe we must balance up "body+mind+spirit" for total health. With my exploration on the "mind+spirit" this 2 year, I really have strong believe of the power of our mind and spirit after learning so much from the course and experiencing it myself.

I'm really amaze and feel great experience when I's in touch with the universe power again this time. I saw myself when I's in my mum tummy till now and especially my future which is so clear, as it appear to me again and again.. Most important, I found my 'Past Life' which will help to settle my current problem.

Thankful to all of the kind-hearted people who selflessly contribute their best to purify this world especially my dear Guru Chai. She is really someone very special in my life. I'm really indebted to her.

*Love is such a powerful force especially when shared. May all be well and happy!*

"Many people have traveled this world with different dreams, purposes and aspirations. Many are masters, teachers, inventors and followers. They were all sent by the creator of the universe to achieve one just course; "global peace and unification." But this course cannot be achieved without unconditional love, which possesses the magical powers of the Divine for transformation. When the human race embraces love unconditional, then the lost will be found, the naked will be clothed, the hungry will be fed, the bombs will be destroyed and there will be peace and unity which will make us all to speak one language, "LOVE". Let love abide . "
- Philip D. Brown, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria

Namaste,
yen woon

******************************************
Namaste is an Indian expression used as a greeting or upon parting, by putting the palms of the hands together in prayer position. It means, "I honor the Spirit in you which is also in me."

This, of course, is also a way of saying, "I recognize that we are all equal."

-by Deepak Chopra

Subscribe Now:

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOL